The Communities In Cooperation is offering Emergency Assistance for those who qualify.
The Emergency Assistance is available for the following:
- Utilities (Must have a SHUT OFF notice)
- Client Eligibility:
- Residence of Linden or Roselle
- Family is facing hardships, unmet needs
- Must be at least 65 years of age or younger; with children (between the ages of 0 – 26)
- Must provide a current State ID and Social Security Cards for adults and children
- Proof of income
**If you have received CIC assistance previously, no further funding is available.**
To apply you must come to Linden office located at 1025 John St. on Monday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or call to make an appointment (908) 290-3107. For more information, click HERE.