Individuals seeking to present before the planning board should complete a Zoning Determination Request form, the Land Use Application and obtain a site plan from a licensed architect, engineer and/or Surveyor. Submit the Zoning Determination Request form completed and a copy of your site plan to the Land Use Administrator.

Different types of applications require different submissions. Please review the forms below to help you through the process.

Roselle Planning Board and Board of Adjustment Notice to Applicant

Roselle Planning Board Zoning Board of Adjustment Application

Roselle Request for Zoning Determination

For more information, please call 908.245.5600.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: